The Timeless Tulip Stamp Set is so versatile with the variety of greetings to celebrate Mother’s Day, birthdays, Easter, and spring… plus you can create sympathy and get well cards.
♥ Daffodil Delight Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4”
♥ Granny Apple Green Cardstock: 2″ x 5″ for Ornate Die
♥ Crushed Curry Cardstock: 2-7/8″ x 4-1/8″
♥ Whisper White Cardstock: 2-3/4″ x 4″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ (for inside), scrap for Tulips & sentiment
♥ Ribbon: 11″
1. Using Granny Apple Green ink stamp stems & leaf images onto 2-3/4″ x 4″ Whisper White Cardstock, then adhere to 2-7/8″ x 4-1/8″ Crushed Curry Cardstock.
2. Cut Ornate Frame from 2″ x 5″ Granny Apple Green using Ornate Layers Dies, then adhere to the back left side of cardstock layers from step #1. Attach with Dimensionals to front of 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ *Daffodil Delight cardstock folded on 4-1/4″ score line.
*Option: For added texture emboss cardstock with Subtle 3D Embossing folder.
3. Stamp two Tulip images using Daffodil Delight ink on Whisper White cardstock scrap. Cut Tulips using Tulip Builder Punch, then attach to card front with Dimensionals.
4. Tie bow (click here for video showing how I tie bows) then attach to card front with Mini Glue Dot.
5. Using Granny Apple Green ink stamp sentiment on Whisper White cardstock scrap, then cut with Classic Label Punch. Use Paper Snips to cut right end like a banner, then attach to cardfront with Mini Glue Dots.
6. Stamp 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock as desired then adhere to inside of card.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Check out my video below for assembly tips .
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
♥ Terri’s April 2020 Special: Place a $50 Stampin’ Up! order (before shipping & tax) with me using my Host Code (CENKQ6Q6) and receive a ♥ Stamp-a-Stack Card Packet… plus a ♥ ♥ Create with Terri Card Kit Packet as a Thank You gift from me!
Terri’s April 2020 Host Code is
♥ ♥ Terri’s April 2020 Create with Terri Card Kit contains: 6 – 4″ x 6″ Designer Series Papers (one each of the Country Club designs), twelve – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ coordinating color cardstock (4- Night of Navy, 4 – Garden Green, 2 – Crushed Curry) and four – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Whisper White Cardstock.
Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Card Kit Packets.
Stampin’ Up! Products used on this project: (click product image(s) below for direct link to my Stampin’ Up! store):