Are you looking for an easy Gift Card Holder to make for the holidays? This is a very easy gift card holder to make… you can keep the embellishing simple or as elaborate as you would like!
I used the Wrapped In Plaid Specialty Designers Series Paper, Gold Foil and the Tree Punch along with a few other items to embellish this Gift Card Holder.
I think you will agree with me the mechanics of the Gift Card Holder is very easy!
2. Apply Tear & Tape Adhesive to 11-inch edge, remove backing then fold score line to adhere to center panel of Card stock. Fold on 3-3/4-inch score line to create card.
3. Emboss 2-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ Gold Foil using Subtle 3D Embossing Folder then cut tree from center using Tree Punch. Adhere 2-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ Designer Paper to Gold Foil then attach to front panel of gift card holder.
4. Cut 2″ circle from Vellum Cardstock scrap. *Place 2″ Vellum circle over cut Tree then apply SNAIL adhesive to the center of 2″ circle, adhere to left side of front panel.
*To insure adhesive on Vellum is only behind tree
5. Adhere Tree to card front with Mini Dimensionals, place over Vellum Circle.
6. Using Shaded Spruce Ink stamp *‘Merry Christmas’ on Whisper White scrap cardstock, then cut out using Classic Label Punch. Adhere to front panel using Mini Dimensionals.
7. Using Take Your Pick Tool place Gold Metallic Pearls & Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels on tree.
8. Using Shaded Spruce Ink stamp *‘and a Happy New Year’ on 2-1/4″ x 3″ Whisper White cardstock, then adhere to inside left panel. Adhere 1/2″ x 3″ Designer Paper strip below sentiment.
* ‘Merry Christmas’ & ‘and a Happy New Year’ are one stamp from the Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set. I used the Paper Snips to separate – they can be pieced back together at any time to be one stamp again.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this Gift Card Holder.
CLICK HERE for video with details and assembly instructions.
Please Note: I am not a professional video creator… my videos are unedited and most contain bloopers (misspoken words, mispronounced words &/or technical errors).
Thank you for creating with me,
♥ Place a $50 Stampin’ Up! order with me and receive a Create with Terri Card Kit Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Card Kit Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for details for placing on-line orders and current Host Code.
Terri’s December 2019 Host Code is QHRXANRF
Stampin’ Up! Products used on this project:(click product image(s) below for direct link to my Stampin’ Up! store):