For this fun fold card I used the frame and a sentiment in the Framed for You Stamp Set.
The cute little bird is from the new Birds & Branches Stamp Set! Here’s a video showing how I stamped the bird images using the Stamparatus.
♥ Early Espresso Cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 5-1/2”, 2-7/8″ x 4-1/8″, 2-3/4″ x 6-3/4″ scored at 2-3/4″
♥ Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 2″ x 4-1/2″
♥ Very Vanilla Cardstock: 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (for frame / template), 3-1/2″ x 4″ (for bird / template)
1. Cut square from 4-1/4′ x 5-1/2″ Very Vanilla Cardstock with Layering Square Dies. Stamp frame on square using Crumb Cake Ink (see below video for how I used Stamparatus to stamp frame image).
2. Stamp sentiment in frame using Soft Suede Ink.
3. Fold 2-3/4″ x 6-3/4″ Early Espresso on 2-3/4 score line. With fold on right side, adhere stamped frame to small top panel. Adhere 2-1/2 x 3-3/4″ Very Vanilla Cardstock to inside panel.
4. Fold 4-1/4″ x 8-1/2″ Early Espresso cardstock on 5-1/2″ score line with fold on left side. Adhere small card from step # 3 to center of cardbase.
5. Texture 2-7/8″ x 4-1/8″ Early Espresso Cardstock using Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder. Then adhere to left panel of cardbase.
6. Cut Mossy Meadow Cardstock using branch die, then adhere section of branch with Multipurpose glue to frame.
7. Stamp Bird images using Crumb Cake & Soft Suede Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock cut with bird die. Adhere to card front with Dimensionals.
8. Add Pearl Jewels to branch.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Check out my video below for assembly tips .
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
Terri’s June 2020 Host Code is
Terri’s June 2020 Host Code Special:
♥ Place a $30 Stampin’ Up! order (before shipping & tax) using my Host Code (PCBMGBCQ) and receive a *Technique Card Packet & link to video as my Thank You gift! (details below)
♥ Place a $50 Stampin’ Up! order (before shipping & tax) with me using my Host Code (PCBMGBCQ) and receive a *Technique Card Packet (details above), plus receive a **Create with Terri Card Kit Packetas my Thank You gift! (details below).
**June 2020 Create with Terri Card Kit contains: 6 – 4″ x 6″ Designer Series Papers (one each of the Ornate Garden Specialty designs), twelve – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ coordinating color cardstock (2- Bumblebee, 2 – Early Espresso, 2 – Mint Macaron, 3 – Old Olive, 3 – Terracotta Tile) and four – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Whisper White
Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Card Kit Packets.
Click here to watch video with details on a few suggested card designs using a Create with Terri Card Kit Packet (Note: This video was created July 2019 with a different Host Code offering… see current month’s offering for ‘Thank You Gift’ when using my Host Code).
NOTE: When placing on-line orders of $150 or more… do not use my current Host Code as I want you to receive Stampin’ Rewards. I will mail you the above itemsas a Thank You gift for your on-line order.
Stampin’ Up! Products used on this project: (click product image(s) below for direct link to my Stampin’ Up! store):