You may have seen the Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set in the January–June 2021 Mini Catalog on page 52.
GREAT NEWS… Stampin’ Up! is offering coordinating dies!
And… Stampin’ Up! is bringing back another similar stamp set with the same illustration style… Hey Chick from 2017 Sale-a-bration!
Both bundles (stamp set & dies, bundled for a 10% savings), and the stamp sets & dies (available separately) are only available to purchase for a limited time—through June 30th, 2021.
There are so many creative projects you can make with these products.
Below are some cards I made using the new Blending Brushes, and the Hey Chick & Hey Birthday Chick stamp sets & dies.
The below video shares assembly tips for making these cards.
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
You can use any color Cardstock & ink, to create a fun card with the Hey Chick & Hey Birthday Chick. (below samples are using Balmy Blue Cardstock & Ink)
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for creating with me, stay safe and healthy ♥
If you are in need of paper crafting supplies, I would love to have you place your Stampin’ Up! order with me. I have a 25th Anniversary Special, plus use my February Host Code to receive extra ‘Thank you’ gifts from me (see details below)
Saturday, January 30th was my 25th Anniversary as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
As a thank you, I am offering a special $25 offer for my 25 Year Anniversary!
Your choice of $25 in Stampin’ UP! product from me, for each $100 order you place with me between January 29th and February 6th in my online store. (CLICK HERE for direct link to my online store)
Terri’s $25 Special Offer Details:
- Select $25 in Stampin’ UP! product for a $100 order(before tax and shipping). Email me after you place your order, and tell me what you would like for $25 or less.
- No limit!!! Select $50 in Stampin’ UP! product, if you place a $200 order (before tax and shipping), etc.!
- Orders must be placed in my online store between January 29 & February 6, 2021 (CLICK HERE for direct link to my online store)
- AFTER you place your order, email me your choice of free products ($25 or less, per $100 order)
- Your FREE items from me will arrive to your shipping address in a separate order.
- Offer only available with orders placed with Terri Gaines, between January 29th and February 6th, 2021.
- You will receive Sale-a-bration rewards from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 purchase.
- When placing orders of $150 or more, you receive Stampin’ Rewards (free merchandise of your choose) from Stampin’ Up!
My February 2021 Host Code Special:
♥ Place a $30 Stampin’ Up! order (before shipping & tax) using my Host Code (2HFBJ9HX) and receive a *Fun Fold Card Packet & link to video as my Thank You gift! (details below)
*Fun Fold Card Packet Details: The packet contains materials for one full size Fun Fold card & mini card to attach to instruction postcard with link to unlisted YouTube video for assembly instructions. All materials are cut and ready to stamp & assemble (use your own adhesive, stamps & inks). Each month I will feature a different Fun Fold Card.
♥ Place a $50 Stampin’ Up! order (before shipping & tax) with me using my Host Code (2HFBJ9HX) and receive a *Technique Card Packet (details above), plus receive a **Create with Terri Card Kit Packet as my Thank You gift! (details below).
**February 2021 Create with Terri Card Kit contains: six – 4″ x 6″ Designer Series Papers (one each of the Fine Art Floral designs), twelve – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ coordinating color cardstock (2- Bumblebee, 2 – Flirty Flamingo, 2 – Mossy Meadow, 2 – Petal Pink, 2 – Pool Party, 2 – Poppy Parade)
Click here for a direct link to my store with my February 2021 Host Code (2HFBJ9HX) automatically added to your order. Please remove Host Code if your order is over $150 so you receive Host Rewards.
NOTE: When placing on-line orders of $150 or more… do not use my current Host Code as I want you to receive Stampin’ Rewards. I will mail you the above items as a Thank You gift for your on-line order.
Stampin’ Up! Products used to make cards in this post: (click product image(s) below for direct link to my Stampin’ Up! store):