Looking for a great gift ideas for co-workers, teachers and neighbors?
These Hot Cocoa Packets are fun and easy to make using Stampin’ Up!’s Envelope Punch Board.
You only need one 6″ x 6″ piece of designer paper for each packet. You’ll get 4 Hot Cocoa Packets out of one 12″ x 12″ sheet… that’s 48* out of one packet of the designer series paper!
*Note: That does not count the paper used for the optional band.For the band, if you make your first cut on the 12″ x 12″ sheet of designer paper at 8-1/4″, you can get 21 bands (3/4″ x 8-1/4″) from the sheet… that’s 16 from 12″ x 8-1/4″ piece and 5 from the 3-3/4″ x 12″ piece.
Once you make one you will want to make lots more!!!
Stampin’ Up! has so many beautiful double sided designer series prints that are perfect for this project!
- Align left edge of 6″ x 6″ designer paper (corner #1) to 3″ mark on Envelope Punch Board.
- Punch and score.
- Rotate paper 90 degrees counter clockwise.
- Align score mark with score guide (corner #2).
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 (corner #2).
- Align score mark with score guide (corner #3)
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 (corner #3).
- For last corner you will punch only (do not score) – this is the top of the packet.
- Round top corner with Reserve Punch on Envelope Punch Board.
- Fold right & left corner on score line towards center, apply a small piece of adhesive on top corner to adhere them together.
- Apply adhesive to both sides of bottom corner. Fold up to adhere to side panels.
- Wrap 3/4″ x 8-1/4″ around center of packet and adhere ends.
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White cardstock using Real Red Ink, cut with 1-3/4″ Circle Punch. Adhere to 2″ circle cut from Real Red Cardstock. Attach to Hot Cocoa Packet with dimensionals.
- Insert Hot Cocoa Packet & Candy Cane.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Check out my video below for assembly tips .
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
Hope you enjoy creating with me!
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for details for placing on-line orders and current Host Code.
Terri’s December 2018 Host Code is DJYH3V3K
Supplies for this project: (click product image(s) below to shop on-line)