*Note: The below photos are showing a gift bag made with Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper and Copper Foil Sheet (142020) as the print is less busy for instruction photos.
1. Follow instructions on Gift Bag Punch Board to create the bottom of a medium gift bag by punching and scoring per instructions (also shown in video below).
Note: With Designer Series Paper at ‘Start Line’ the first score line should be at the ‘M’ mark.
2. Score top edge of Designer Series Paper at 3″. Crease all score lines from bottom of bag to top of bag.
3. Using Gift Bag Punch Board punch top edge in two places: the edge of the Designer Series Paper you started with & the first score line at the ‘M’ mark.
4. Cut off the other sections of the 3″ top as shown in photo.
5. Carefully fold top flap in half and pinch to create a crease in the center. Line Classic Label Punch along top edge and center of flap (use crease marks as a guide).
6. Add adhesive to 1/2″ section on side of bag (top side of designer series paper) to create bag. Add adhesive to bottom side of flap as shown in photo below to create gift bag base.
Note: For instructions purposes I’m using Tear & Tape. For gift Bags made with Designer Series Paper you can use SNAIL Adhesive; for Gift Bags made with Cardstock I would highly suggest Tear & Tape Adhesive.
7. Add Multipurpose Adhesive sheet to back side of Foil Sheet. Cut butterfly using Butterfly die from Springtime Impressions Thinlets and Big Shot.
8. Take Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet backing off of one Butterfly wing and place on Vellum Cardstock on wing only (not on body of butterfly). Cut vellum along wing. Repeat for other butterfly wing. Be sure not to put vellum on body of butterfly.
9. Place Butterfly body in Classic Label Punch opening on top portion of the bag. Press hard between thumb and index finger to help adhesive stick and to secure Butterfly in place.
Note: Be sure the bottom of the Butterfly Wings are above the Classic Label Punch opening as shown in photo.
10. Embellish with Basic Pearls.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Check out my video below for assembly tips .
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
Hope you enjoy creating with me!
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Bonus Thank You Gift for orders placed July 1st thru July 31st, 2018: Place an order (on-line, email, phone or in-person) with me and receive a sample of all the Stampin’ Up’! exclusive colors of cardstock (one 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 cardstock sample of all colors shown on page 4 of the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog).
Use the cardstock for your paper crafting projects or create your own cardstock sampler ring by punching a hole in the cardstock & adding a ring. You can download the labels (click here) and print on Avery #8167. (Please note the cardstock will be in the order shown on page 4 of the catalog (Lovely Lipstick first – Rich Razzlebery last), not per order of the labels)
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for current Host Code and details for placing on-line orders.
Supplies for this project: (click product image(s) below to shop on-line)