1. Ink clear block with Pear Pizzaz ink, place Very Vanilla card front onto block, cover with typing paper, apply pressure with fingers to transfer ink from block to cardstock. Repeat using Mossy Meadow ink using Hardwood background stamp.
2. Trim 1-1/4″ off bottom edge of card front. Stamp sentiment using Mossy Meadow ink on lower section (inside panel of the card). Adhere to Mossy Meadow cardstock (4-1/4 x 5-1/2).
3. Cut oval from Mossy Meadow cardstock scrap using Layering Ovals Framelits, Big Shot & Magnetic Plateform. Adhere to card front with Dimensionals.
4. Punch both ends of Gold Foil paper using Banner Triple Punch. Adhere to card front over oval.
5. Stamp tree on Very Vanilla cardstock scrap using Mossy Meadow ink then cut using framelits, Big Shot and Magnetic Platform. Adhere to card front over banner.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Hope you enjoy creating with me!
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for current Host Code and details for placing on-line orders.
Supplies for this project: (click product image(s) below to shop on-line)