I love using Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Paper for my projects for several reasons.
- The designs are beautiful and perfect for many paper crafting projects.
- The color combinations are defined which makes project planning easy.
- Stampin’ Up! colors are available ink pads (& refills), cardstock and some of the colors are available ribbons and embellishments which gives you so many options for your projects.
For today’s card I’m using the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Paper and the Ornate Layers Dies available in the Ornate Garden Suite Early Release (click here to see video showing products in the suite)
Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper is beautiful and features lovely flowers plus all-occasion designs for a modern take on classic Victorian florals. Some sheets include gold foil designs.
Packet contains twelve (12″ x 12″) sheets of patterned paper : 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
Code: 152488 Price: $15.00
Product colors: Bumblebee, Early Espresso, gold, Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile, Whisper White
♥ Crushed Curry Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4”
♥ Soft Suede Cardstock: 3-1/8″ x 4-1/8″
♥ Whisper White Cardstock: 3-3/4″ x 5″, 3″ x 4″ (for rectangle die & template)
♥ Designer Paper: 3″ x 4″
♥ Ribbon: 10″
1. Cut Ornate Frame from center of 3-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ Soft Suede Cardstock using Ornate Layers Dies (set die image aside). Adhere 3″ x 4″ Designer Paper to 3-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ Soft Suede Cardstock, then adhere to front of 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ *Crushed Curry cardstock folded on 4-1/4″ score line (with fold on top).
*Option: For added texture emboss cardstock with Subtle 3D Embossing folder.
2 – Cut 3″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock with Stitched Rectangle Die, then stamp outside sentiment image using Soft Suede ink & Stamparatus. Adhere to center of Soft Suede Ornate Frame (from step 1). Attach to card front with Dimesionals.
Tip: (click here) for video showing details on how I used the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment… fast forward to 5 minutes 22 seconds
Note: If you are not using Stamparatus, stamp image first then cut with Stitched Rectangle Die.
3. Tie bow (click here for video showing how I tie bows) then attach to card front with Mini Glue Dot.
4. Stamp inside sentiment on 3-3/4″ x 5″ whisper White cardstock then adhere to inside of card.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Check out my video below for assembly tips .
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
Terri’s May 2020 Host Code Special:
♥ Place a $30 Stampin’ Up! order (before shipping & tax) using my Host Code (4QEUGKMF) and receive a **Technique Card Packet & link to video as my Thank You gift! (details below)
♥ Place a $50 Stampin’ Up! order (before shipping & tax) with me using my Host Code (4QEUGKMF) and receive a ***Stamp-a-Stack Card Packet and a ****Create with Terri Card Kit Packet, plus receive a **Technique Card Packet & link to video as my Thank You gift! (details below)
NOTE: When placing on-line orders of $150 or more… do not use my current Host Code as I want you to receive Stampin’ Rewards. I will mail you the above items as a Thank You gift for your on-line order.
Terri’s May 2020 Host Code is
****May 2020 Create with Terri Card Kit contains: 6 – 4″ x 6″ Designer Series Papers (one each of the Mosaic Mood Specialty designs), twelve – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ coordinating color cardstock (2- Soft Suede, 2 – Garden Green, 2 – Crushed Curry, 2 – So Saffron, 2 – Mint Macaron, 2 – Terracotta Tile) and two – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Whisper White & two – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Very Vanilla Cardstock.
Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Card Kit Packets.
Click here to watch video with details on a few suggested card designs using a Create with Terri Card Kit Packet (Note: This video was created July 2019 with a different Host Code offering… see current month’s offering for ‘Thank You Gift’ when using my Host Code).
Stampin’ Up! Products used on this project: (click product image(s) below for direct link to my Stampin’ Up! store):