1. Adhere Design Series paper to 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 Petal Pink Cardstock, then adhere to folded Very Vanilla Cardstock, then to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Petal Pink Cardstock.
2. Add Multipurpose Adhesive sheet to back side of Foil Sheet. Cut butterfly using Butterfly die from Springtime Impressions Thinlets and Big Shot.
3. Take Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet backing off of one Butterfly wing and place on Vellum Cardstock on wing only (not on body of butterfly). Cut vellum along wing. Repeat for other butterfly wing. Be sure not to put vellum on body of butterfly.
Note: Below is a video for a gift bag with a butterfly closure – it shows the details on how I added the vellum to butterfly wings using multipurpose adhesive sheets
4. Place Butterfly body with exposed Multipurpose Adhesive on card front and embellish with Basic Pearl Jewels.
5. Tie ribbon into knot on fold of card.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Check out my video below for details on adding vellum to butterfly wings using multipurpose adhesive sheets (shown between 8 minutes & 12 minutes in below video) .
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
Special note to all my customers and downline to thank them for making the 2018 Stampin’ Up! Incentive trip possible. I just returned from an amazing 7-day Alaska cruise with my mom & sister! It was a wonderful family vacation… Thank You!!!
Hope you enjoy creating with me!
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Bonus Thank You Gift for orders placed July 1st thru July 31st, 2018: Place an order (on-line, email, phone or in-person) with me and receive a sample of all the Stampin’ Up’! exclusive colors of cardstock (one 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 cardstock sample of all colors shown on page 4 of the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog).
Use the cardstock for your paper crafting projects or create your own cardstock sampler ring by punching a hole in the cardstock & adding a ring. You can download the labels (click here) and print on Avery #8167. (Please note the cardstock will be in the order shown on page 4 of the catalog (Lovely Lipstick first – Rich Razzlebery last), not per order of the labels)
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for current Host Code and details for placing on-line orders.
♥ From July 1 to 31, Stampin’ Up! is offering one FREE ink pad assortment of your choosing as part of your regular demonstrator Starter Kit ($99 for $125 worth of products). No matter which ink pad assortment you choose, it’s an incredible value. This promotion is the perfect opportunity to join my team – and the Stampin’ Up! family – and start your new business off with new products! I would LOVE to have you join my Stampin’ Up! family… contact me (click here) or join now (click here)
Supplies for this project: (click product image(s) below to shop on-line)