Today’s card is using the limited-time Stitched-Season Framelits Dies and the Foliage Frame Framelits Dies. Both are great on their own, but together they make a beautiful card!
I selected Shaded Spruce & Pear Pizzazz as the colors for this card. You can substitute your favorite color and it will still be stunning!
Tip: Both the 3-3/4 x 5 Very Vanilla Cardstock and the 4 x 5-1/4 Pear Pizzazz Cardstock are going to be sandwiched between other cardstock. Using the middle size Stitched-Season Framelits Dies I cut out the image using the Big Shot and Magnetic Platform. The Pear Pizzazz cutout can be used for a future project,the Very Vanilla cutout can be used for the inside of this card.
1. Texture the 3-3/4 x 5 Very Vanilla cardstock with the Subtle 3D Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder and Big Shot. Adhere to Pear Pizzazz cardstock, then to Shaded Spruce card front.
2. Using the large size Stitched-Season Framelits Dies cut image from 4 x 5-1/4 Shaded Spruce Cardstock, then texture with the Layering Leaves 3D Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder and Big Shot. Punch 1/8″ hold with handheld punch, thread ribbon through and tie bow. Adhere to Very Vanilla layer on card front.
3. Using dies from Foliage Frame Framelits Dies and Big Shot cut out images from Gold Foil, Gold Glimmer Paper & Cardstock Vellum.
4. Attach Gold Glimmer leaves and Vellum Cardstock leaves to back of Gold Foil image with Mini Glue dots, then add dimensionals to the back hold leaves in place and pop-up image. Attach to card front.
5. Stamp sentiment on Very Vanilla scrap using Shaded Spruce ink, punch with 2″ Circle Punch. Adhere to card front. Adhere Very Vanilla image cut from middle size Stitched-Season Framelits to inside of card.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
The Stitched-Season Framelits are part of the Color Your Season Limited Time Products:
The all-new Blended Seasons Stamp Bet, coordinating Framelits, and Watercolor Pencils are perfect for every season of creating! Plus, save 10% when you buy the stamp set and Framelits in a bundle! But don’t wait—these exclusive products are only available until August 31 while supplies last!
Card Samples by Stampin’ Up!
Promotion Dates: August 1–31, 2018, while supplies last
The Color Your Season promotion includes:
♥ Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 10-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season!
♥ Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images!
♥ Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors!
Color Your Season items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
Order Deadlines (while supplies last)
Phone: August 31, 2018, by 6:50 PM (MT)
Online: August 31, 2018, by 11:50 PM (MT)
BONUS DAYS HAS BEGUN!
Today’s the day you can start earning Bonus Days coupon codes to use in September!
There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn, so now’s the perfect time to get items on your wish list or purchase limited-time bundles during the Color Your Season promotion.
Here’s the deal: For every $50 you spend August 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be used September 1–30, 2018. Learn more about earning and redeeming during Bonus Days (click here).
Hope you enjoy creating with me!
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for details for placing on-line orders and current Host Code.
Terri’s August 2018 Host Code is FK3FVVPT
Supplies for this project: (click product image(s) below to shop on-line)