I love the products used on this butterfly card… the Butterfly Duet Punch, the Gingham Gala 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper and the Botanical Butterfly Designer Paper which has beautiful butterfly images you can cut-out with the Butterfly Duet Punch.
The best part is the Botanical Butterfly Designer Paper is free during Sale-a-bration with a qualifying order!!!
What is Sale-a-bration? It’s Stampin’ Up!’s most exciting promotion of the year! Sale-a-bration rewards you for shopping! With two earning levels, you receive FREE products with qualifying orders,and there is no limit to how many free products you can earn. Click here for more Sale-a-bration details and all the great products available!
- Adhere 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White Cardstock to inside Basic Black card base. Stamp sentiment on lower section of Whisper White cardstock (portion visible when card is closed).
- Run Balmy Blue cardstock through the Big Shot using Subtle 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder then adhere to card front.
- Adhere 3 x 3 Gingham Gala Designer Paper to 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 Basic Black. Wrap Basic Black Baker’s Twine around bottom then tie into bow. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp butterfly antenna image on Whisper White scrap cardstock then cut with 1-3/4″ Circle Punch. Attach to 2″ circle cut from Basic Black scrap cardstock with 2″ circle Punch.
- Rough cut around one Balmy Blue Butterfly from the Botanical Butterfly Designer Paper. Attach sticky portion of Post-it Note to Butterfly to allow you to hold Butterfly while cutting with Butterfly Duet Punch. Attach to card front with Mini Glue Dots.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Hope you enjoy creating with me!
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for details for placing on-line orders and current Host Code.
Terri’s January 2019 Host Code is EA6XVKU2
Supplies for this project: (click product image(s) below to shop on-line)