The butterfly Gala Bundle (the Butterfly Gala stamp Set bundled with Butterfly Duet Punch for a 10% savings) is one of my favorite new products in the 2019 Occasion Catalog! I used it on almost every swap card I made as it is so versatile!
It’s beautiful with all the products in the Butterfly Gala Suite, and the Botanical Butterfly Designer Paper available as a Sale-a-bration reward, or with any of your favorite colors and designer papers.
This fun fold card is one of my go to card designs which works well with any stamp set, color or designer series paper!
For this card I used one of the floral papers in the All My Love Designer Series Paper Packet. It’s available in Stampin’ Up!’ 2019 Occasion Catalog – click here to view other products available in this new catalog!
- Run 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White Cardstock through Big Shot using Subtle Embossing Folder then adhere to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Flirty Flamingo Cardstock.
- Adhere folded 3-1/4 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo Cardstock to card front. Adhere Designer paper to front and 3 x 4 Whisper White cardstock (for inside message) to inside. Wrap three pieces of Baker’s Twine around front then tie into knot.
- Using Big Shot, Magnetic Platform & Layering Circle Dies cut Scallop Circle from Flirty Flamingo Cardstock and layering circle from Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp sentiment & butterfly antenna using Smokey Slate ink on Whisper White circle, adhere to Flirty Flamingo scallop circle and attach to card from using dimensionals. Be sure dimensional secures Baker’s Twine from falling off card.
- Stamp butterfly image on Whisper White scrap cardstock using Flirty Flamingo ink. Using Wink of Stella color portions of the butterfly wings by bleeding the ink on the butterfly image. Note: I used the Wink of Stella like a Blender Pen to bleed the image. Be sure to remove excess ink from Wink of Stella brush by brushing on scrap paper until if flows clear (no ink on brush).
- Punch Butterfly image with Butterfly Duet Punch and attach to card with Mini Glue Dots. Embellish Butterfly with Basic Pearl Jewels.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Hope you enjoy creating with me!
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for details for placing on-line orders and current Host Code.
Terri’s January 2019 Host Code is EA6XVKU2
Supplies for this project: (click product image(s) below to shop on-line)