Today’s card is another fun fold card I made using the Butterfly Gala Bundle and the Botanical Butterfly Paper.
I love the Botanical Butterfly Designer Paper which has so many beautiful butterfly images you can cut-out with the Butterfly Duet Punch.
The best part is the Botanical Butterfly Designer Paper is free during Sale-a-bration with a qualifying order!!!
What is Sale-a-bration? It’s Stampin’ Up!’s most exciting promotion of the year! Sale-a-bration rewards you for shopping! With two earning levels, you receive FREE products with qualifying orders,and there is no limit to how many free products you can earn. Click here for more Sale-a-bration details and all the great products available!
- Using Layering Oval Dies, Magnetic Platform and Big Shot cut largest Scallop Oval Die from middle of 4 x 5-1/4 Crushed Curry Cardstock then adhere to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Basic Black Cardstock.
- Using Layering Oval Dies, Magnetic Platform and Big Shot cut largest Oval Die from base of scored 6 x 5 Basic Black Cardstock scored at 3-3/4 (base is 3-3/4 x 5 section), then adhere base to card front base (from step #1).
- Run 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 Crushed Curry Cardstock through the Big Shot using Subtle 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder then adhere to card base.
- Adhere 2 x 4-3/4 Botanical Butterfly Designer Paper to front flap of Basic Black card.
- Using largest Stitched Oval Shapes Framelits Dies, Magnetic Platform and Big Shot cut largest Stitched Oval Die from 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 scrap Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp butterfly antenna image & sentiment on oval using Memento Ink. Adhere to Crushed Curry Scalloped Oval, then to Large Basic Black Oval. Attach to card front with Dimensionals.
- Rough cut around one Crushed Curry Butterfly from the Botanical Butterfly Designer Paper. Attach sticky portion of Post-it Note to Butterfly to allow you to hold Butterfly while cutting with Butterfly Duet Punch. Attach to card front with Mini Glue Dots. Tie Basic Black Twine into bow and attach with Mini Glue Dot.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Hope you enjoy creating with me!
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for details for placing on-line orders and current Host Code.
Terri’s January 2019 Host Code is EA6XVKU2
Supplies for this project: (click product image(s) below to shop on-line)
This looks like a fun technique plus it’s a beautiful card! I can’t wait for my order to arrive. I’m anxiously waiting but not patiently!!! LOL
Thank you Wanda! Hope you are having fun creating with your new items 🙂
Hello, Terri! This is an awesome card using the new and FREE butterfly paper!! We have a neighbor who just loves butterflies. This card will make a perfect birthday card for her!
Thank you for sharing!!
Congratulations on your $1million sales! What did you design for your stamp set?
Happy stamping, Pam Boke-Dalrymple
This is gorgeous, Terri. I discovered you on Linda Cullen’s site where she showed it as a swap card. I hope to try this fold following your great instructions. Thank you so much for sharing the pdf.
Mine was not exactly what you pictured. But I love what it came out to be !!!
Terri, I just found this beautiful card on Pinterest and I feel a CASE coming soon. TFS!