I love the little gift box I designed using the 2019 Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration Precious Parcel Card Kit.
It’s the perfect size for candy or a small gift. The inside box size is 3-3/4″ L x 3″ H x 1-1/4″ D.
The Precious Parcel Card Kit contains all the supplies to make 8 cards with envelopes… that’s 8 cute boxes and 8 cute envelopes to use for another project or cards.
The best part is the Precious Parcel Card Kit is free during Sale-a-bration with a qualifying order!!!
What is Sale-a-bration? It’s Stampin’ Up!’s most exciting promotion of the year! Sale-a-bration rewards you for shopping! With two earning levels, you receive FREE products with qualifying orders,and there is no limit to how many free products you can earn. Click here for more Sale-a-bration details and all the great products available!
- Place edge of card base on Simply Scored Scoring Tool (as shown in photo) and score at 3-1/8, 4-3/8 & 7-3/8. Cut along last score line from bottom of card to center fold of card. Cut small section along top of card at center fold.
- Fold card base at 4-3/8 score mark and place bottom edge of card base on Simply Scored Scoring Tool (as shown in photo). Score at 1/2, 1-3/4, 2-1/4, 2-5/8.
- Cut along 2-1/4 score line. This section will be used for one side of the box.
- Trim small wedge of cardstock from the four corners of cut cardstock and of 2 corners at 2-1/4 score line. By doing this the corners of the box will assembly easier.
- Add Tear & Tape Adhesive along side of card base.
- Remove backing from Tear & Tape Adhesive and from adhesive on card base to score line. Be sure to leave backing on the tape for bottom panel of box.
- Adhere sides to box by placing bottom corners along bottom of box and adhering one side at a time. Repeat for other side
- Fold score lines for top flap and close box. Insert card can be placed in center pocket or along back of box.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Check out my video below for assembly tips .
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
Hope you enjoy creating with me!
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for details for placing on-line orders and current Host Code.
Terri’s January 2019 Host Code is EA6XVKU2
Supplies for this project: (click product image(s) below to shop on-line)