If you’ve seen the cover of the new Stampin’ Up! 2019 Occasions Catalog you have seen the beautiful butterflies created using the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies.
There are 20 dies in the set and two dies are a grouping of 5 butterflies each. The 5 butterflies on each die have the same outside shape and are beautiful layered. You can use the 5 butterflies as a group, or as individual butterflies.
I’ve been having fun creating projects using them as individual butterflies.
For today’s card I’m using one of the butterflies from the die and the new Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies.
The Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies are a must have for everyone… they are one of those pantry items along with the Stitched Shape Dies you will use on most of your paper crafting projects!
- Run Highland Heather Card front through the Big Shot using Subtle 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to texture the front of the card. Set aside.
- Run Highland Heather 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 cardstock through the Big Shot using Magnetic platform and 3rd largest Rectangle Die and 6th largest Rectangle die at the same time. Set aside
- Run Highland Heather gingham Gala Designer Paper through the Big Shot using Magnetic platform and 4th largest Rectangle Die. Adhere to front of rectangle frame from Rectangle Dies in step #2. Then attach to card front with Dimensionals.
- Attach Highland Heather rectangle from Rectangle Dies in step #2 to card front with Dimensionals. Adhere stitched oval cut using Big Shot, Magnetic Platform & Stitched Shapes Dies in center of Gingham Gala Paper on card front.
- Cut butterflies from scrap Highland Heather cardstock using Big shot, Magenetic Platform & Butterfly Beauty Thinlit Dies. The butterflies I used are the larger of the bottom two butterflies. Trim butterfly wing where it connects to next butterfly on the die. Adhere to card from with Mini Glue Dots and embellish with Basic Pearl Jewels.
- Tie ribbon into bow and attach to card front with Mini Glue dot.
- Stamp sentiment on 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 Whisper White Cardstock using Highland Heather Ink Pad and adhere to inside of card.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Hope you enjoy creating with me!
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for details for placing on-line orders and current Host Code.
Terri’s January 2019 Host Code is EA6XVKU2
Supplies for this project: (click product image(s) below to shop on-line)