Today’s fun fold card is a * Swap Card I made a few weeks ago.
This card is very similar to one of the two cards I made using one 4” x 5-1/4” Designer Series Paper and the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies.
I cut out the middle section of the Designer Paper using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies which is so much easier than using a paper cutter. You are going to love the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies for all your paper crafting needs.
Click here to view my post on How to maximize your Designer Series Paper by using Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies
*What is a swap card? As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator we have the option to participate in swaps (also called Card Exchanges) with other Stamin’ Up! Demonstrators. It’s when we make a predetermined number of the same card and swap them with other Demonstrators. It’s a great way to get a variety of cards made with Stampin’ Up! products.
I would love to have you join the FUN and be a part of my Stampin’ Up! family! To learn more about being a Stampin’ Up! and the GREAT special during Sale-a-bration click here. Please contact me with any questions.
- Run 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White Cardstock through Big Shot using Subtle Embossing Folder then adhere to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Petal Pink Cardstock.
- Adhere folded 2-7/8 x 8-1/2 Petal Pink Cardstock to card front. Adhere 2-5/8 x 4 Designer Vellum/Cardstock (cut with Rectangle Dies from previous card) to front panel. Adhere 2-1/2 x 4 Whisper White cardstock (for inside sentiment) to inside. Wrap ribbon around front panel then tie into knot.
- Using Big Shot, Magnetic Platform & Layering Square Dies cut layering squares from 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 Petal Pink Cardstock. Set aside.
- Using Smokey Slate Ink stamp sentiment on 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 Whisper White Cardstock. Note: I positioned the sentiment towards the bottom of the cardstock. Using Big Shot, Magnetic Platform & Layering Square Dies cut square to layer onto Petal Pink Scalloped squares. Adhere to card front with Dimensionals.
- Cut butterflies from scrap Petal Pink cardstock using Big shot, Magnetic Platform & Butterfly Beauty Thinlit Dies. The butterflies I used are the larger of the bottom two butterflies. Trim butterfly wing where it connects to next butterfly on the die. Adhere to card from with Mini Glue Dots and embellish with Basic Pearl Jewels.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Thank you for creating with me,
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for details for placing on-line orders and current Host Code.
Terri’s March 2019 Host Code is CF6N96FK
Stampin’ Up! Products for this project: (click product image(s) below for direct link to my Stampin’ Up! store)