Need a little gift to brighten someones day? This little daisy in a flower pot, with a message on the back and a lollipop treat inside… will definitely brighten their day!!!
Several years ago I designed a similar project using different Stampin’ Up! products. Back then to create the flower pot I traced a cardboard template onto cardstock or designer paper. That was before Stampin’ Up! sold the Bigshot and dies… now we can use the Coffee Cups Framelits Dies to create the flower pot… no templates & no tracing!
You are going to love how easy this project is to make.
We will be using several of my favorite Stampin’ Up! products… the Daisy & Leaf Punch, Coffee Cup Framelit Dies and the new Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions™ Embossing Folder (Sale-A-Bration Second Release Product).
- Fold scored crumb cake cardstock in half at 2-1/2 score line. Place fold towards the bottom of the large coffee cup die just above cutting line on die (see photo for placement), run through Bigshot on magnetic platform.
- Open cardstock and place in basket weave embossing folder & run through Bigshot to emboss cardstock.
- Punch 1″ circle punch from Early Espresso cardstock (or any color cardstock) and adhere to inside center of flower pot for support.
- Place four dimensionals along top edge of die cut-out leaving gap in the center for the lollipop stick. Place lollipop on cardstock and adhere edges of flower pot together .
- Cut flower pot rims (two) by placing die on edge of cardstock as shown in photo below. Attach to flower top with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Stamp image for tag on whisper white cardstock scrap using early espresso ink. Cut out using small tag framelit & BigShot. Thread linen thread through tag and tie onto lollipop stick.
- Tie ribbon into bow around lollipop stick.
- Carefully curl the petals of both daisies with a bone folder. Adhere two daisies together off setting petals.
- Dab sponge dauber into crushed curry ink and add color to center of daisy.
- Place lollipop stick on back side of daisy and place tear & tape adhesive over stick adhering to back of flower. Attach leaf cut from pear pizzazz cardstock, then place four dimensionals around lollipop stick. Remove backing from dimensionals and add second layer of dimensions to create double thick dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting from Lovely Wishes stamp set in early espresso ink on whisper white cardstock. Punch with 1-1/2 circle punch then place on dimensionals behind flower.
- Color gold faceted gem with yellow sharpie and attach to center of flower.
Click here to download my FREE tutorial (PDF file with supply list, measurements & step-by-step instructions of this project).
Hope you enjoy creating with me!
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for current Host Code and details for placing on-line orders.
Supplies for this project: (click product image(s) below to shop on-line)