This is a fun and easy card to make! It has Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper behind the dragonfly wings to add sparkle to the card, and it has a soft background created using a Stampin’ Up! clear block as a background stamp.
Below you will find the supply list, measurements, instructions, a video with assembly tips and a PDF to download.
I made this card using Rich Razzleberry and Basic Black… pick two of your favorite colors and have fun creating this card with me.
1. Ink Clear Block with Rich Razzleberry Ink, place Rich Razzleberry Cardstock on clear block. Cover with copy paper (typing paper) and apply even pressure to transfer ink from block to cardstock.
2. Stamp sentiment in corner with Memento Ink.
3. Cut dragonfly image using Die & Big Shot from card-front, and from Basic Black Cardstock.
4. Working from back side of Rich Razzleberry card front place basic Black Dragonfly in cut-out. Apply Tear & Tape Adhesive across dragonfly from top to bottom of body. Apply more Tear & Tape Adhesive around wings of Dragonfly (on Rich Razzleberry Cardstock). Peel off backing of Tear & Tape and place glimmer paper (sparkle side down) over dragonfly wings.
5. Apply adhesive on back of card-front and glimmer paper and attach to Whisper White Cardstock (folded at 4” score line).
6. Attach to Basic Black Cardstock and embellish with Rhinestones.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this ‘Create With Terri’ project.
Check out the video below for tips on assembling this card.
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
Hope you enjoy creating with me!
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for current Host Code and details for placing on-line orders.
♥ Additional Thank You Gift for orders placed by May 31st, 2018: If you use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order, or place an on-line order over $150 (for orders over $150 do not use host code so you can receive hostess rewards) I will send you a completed Dragonfly Dreams Card along with your CWT packet(s).
Supplies for this project: (click product image(s) below to shop on-line)