Stampin’ Up! has the most beautiful designer series papers in exclusive colors. The designer paper coordinate with Stampin’ Up!’s cardstock, ink pads, ribbons and other fun embellishments!
Having everything match makes selecting product for your crafting projects so easy!
Like everyone else I have my favorite designer papers… sometimes they are my favorite for the design or colors, and sometimes they are my favorite because they are perfect for a particular project!
Today I’m going to share a project I designed for my 3-D swap for Stampin’ Up!’s 2017 Thailand Incentive trip. It’s a note card holder which holds two note cards and envelopes made from one sheet of 12 x 12 designer paper.
The holder is easier to make than it appears. After you make your first one you will want to make more in all of your favorite designer series paper designs!
It’s a perfect gift for Mother’s Day or any occasion!
1. First cut on 12 x 12 designer paper is 9-1/2 inches, second cut is 11 inches.
2. Score designer paper along 11 inch side at 2-3/4 and 8-1/4. Score along 9-1/2 inch side at 1/2, 4-3/4, 5, 8-3/4 & 9.
3. Along 11 inch side fold 2-3/4 score line inward towards center of designer paper and fold 8-1/4 score line towards center of designer paper.
4. Along 9-1/2 inch side fold 1/2 score line as valley fold, 4-3/4 score line as valley fold, 5 inch score line as valley fold, 8-3/4 score line as valley fold and 9 inch score line as mountain fold.
5. Open designer paper to lay flat. Fold entire 4-3/4 score line & 5 inch line to be valley folds.
6. Bring left end/point of 4-3/4 score line to 2-3/4 score line on 11 inch side of designer paper to create diagonal fold.
7. Bring left end/point of 5 inch score line to 2-3/4 score line on 11 inch side of designer paper to create diagonal fold.
8. Bring right end/point of 4-3/4 score line to 8-1/4 score line on 11 inch side of designer paper to create diagonal fold.
9. Bring right end/point of 5 inch score line to 8-1/4 score line on 11 inch side of designer paper to create diagonal fold.
10. Shape into holder and place adhesive under corners (see photo).
11. Adhere 1/2 x 5-1/2 Berry Burst cardstock on 1/2 panel.
12. Adhere 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 Whisper White cardstock to 2-1/4 x 3-1/4 Berry Burst cardstock. Attach to holder front with dimensionals.
13. Stamp sentiment on Whisper White scrap cardstock & punch with Pretty Label Punch. Attach to front with dimensionals. Attach two Pearl Basic Jewels.
14. Tie ribbon into bow on clip (used to close holder).
1. Attach designer paper to Berry Burst cardstock and attach to card front.
2. Stamp sentiment on Whisper White scrap cardstock & punch with Pretty Label Punch. Attach to card front with dimensionals. Attach two Pearl Basic Jewels.
Check out the video below for tips on assembling the note Card Holder
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
Click here to download my FREE tutorial for the Note Card Holder.
Hope you enjoy creating with me!
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for current Host Code and details for placing on-line orders.
Supplies for this project: (click product image(s) below to shop on-line)