The Foliage Frame Framelits have become my go-to product to embellish a card. They are so versatile and the perfect embellishment for a card for any occasion!
For today’s card I’m using the Foliage Frame Framelits and a scrap piece of designer series paper to make a simple and elegant card. For the dies you use small pieces of cardstock… this is a perfect card design to use your scrap designer series papers and scrap cardstock pieces. I used the First Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper in the 2018 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog for this card… it is beautiful paper with textured designs printed on shimmery white paper.
I love that Stampin’ Up! has made it easy to create leaves and frames in record time with Framelits dies and the Big Shot. These dies are designed to use multiple pieces to layer behind a circle or other pieces to create foliage and a layered look to your projects.
Hope you enjoy making this simple and elegant card
1. Texture the 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White cardstock with the Subtle 3D Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder and Big Shot. Attach designer series paper, then adhere to Blackberry Bliss card front.
2. Using dies from Foliage Frame Framelits Dies and Big Shot cut out images from Blackberry Bliss cardstock, Mossy Meadow Cardstock and Pear Pizzazz cardstock.
3. Adhere leaves to back of Blackberry Bliss image, then add dimensionals to the back hold leaves in place and pop-up image. Attach to card front.
4. Stamp sentiment using Blackberry Bliss ink on Whisper White scrap cardstock. Punch with 2″ Circle Punch and adhere to center of die. Embellish with Frosted Epoxy Droplets.
5. Stamp inside sentiment on 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White cardstock and adhere to inside of card.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Hope you enjoy creating with me!
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for details for placing on-line orders and current Host Code.
Terri’s September 2018 Host Code is RHSJM6QD
♥ Dashing Along Host Promotion
Have you been waiting for just the right time to host a Stampin’ Up! party? Do you love gorgeous Designer Series Paper? If you said “Yes” to both questions contact me (click here) to book your workshop.
What’s the occasion? Right now if you host a party, or place an order, with $250 in sales, you will earn the exclusive Dashing Along Designer Series Paper for FREE (click here for flyer).
This offer ends on September 30, so don’t wait! Get ready to take advantage of this exciting offer today!
♥ Redeem Your Bonus Day Coupons!
If you earned Bonus Days coupon codes in August, it’s time to redeem them! Bonus Days is the perfect time to check off items on your 2018 holiday catalog wish list, or purchase that big-ticket item you’ve had your eyes on. Hurry! You’ve got until September 30 to redeem your coupon codes!
Supplies for this project: (click product image(s) below to shop on-line)