Today’s project is a small gift bag I designed for my 3D swap for the Stampin’ Up! Alaska Incentive trip.
It’s made with a 6 x 6 piece of designer paper, and is the perfect size for a gift card, or a business card or Ghirardelli Chocolates!
Once you make one you are going to want to make one with all your designer series paper designs!
1. Using Simply Scored Scoring tool score one side of designer paper at 2-1/4″, 2-1/2″, 2-3/4″, 5″, 5-1/4″ & 5-1/2″. Rotate 90 degrees and score at 2″ & 5-1/2″.
2. Using Gift Bag Punch Board punch designer paper at left edge & at 2-1/4″ score line.
3. Trim sides of flaps created by Gift Bag Punch board. Remove top right section and lower right section of paper. Cut on angle on bottom section at 2-1/4″, 2-3/4″, 5″ & 5-1/2″ score lines to remove wedge of paper. Cut top & bottom of right panel at angle.
4. Place designer paper on Simply Scored Scoring Tool and made score mark at 1-1/8″ mark for placement of slit for closure. Punch slit opening with Classic Label Punch by lining up edge of paper to edge of punch & score line in center of punch.
5. Stamp designer paper (optional)
6. Apply Tear & Tape adhesive on right panel and back side of bottom panel (between 2-3/4″ & 5″ score lines). Remove backing from adhesive on side panel and adhere to opposite end. Shape into bag and remove backing from adhesive on bottom panel to create bag bottom.
7. Stamp image for closure on Whisper White cardstock and punch with 1-3/4″ Circle Punch. Using Simply Scored Scoring Tool score center of circle and set aside. Punch two 1-1/2″ Circles from Whisper White cardstock and score centers with Simply Scored Scoring Tool. Apply Tear & Tape adhesive on half of each 1-1/2″ folded circles. Attach one at a time to bottom of 1-3/4″ circle lining up fold to center of circle. Once both are attached apply Tear & Tape adhesive to folded 1-1/2″ circles. Remove backing and carefully place in Classic Label Punch opening, line-up center of circle to punch opening and close to adhere to gift bag.
7. Stamp ‘For You’ on Whisper White cardstock & cut using framelit die and Big Shot. Tie Linen Thread on tag into bow, attach tag to gift bag with Mini Glue Dot.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Check out my video below for assembly tips .
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
Hope you enjoy creating with me!
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for details for placing on-line orders and current Host Code.
Terri’s September 2018 Host Code is RHSJM6QD
♥ Dashing Along Host Promotion
Have you been waiting for just the right time to host a Stampin’ Up! party? Do you love gorgeous Designer Series Paper? If you said “Yes” to both questions contact me (click here) to book your workshop.
What’s the occasion? Right now if you host a party, or place an order, with $250 in sales, you will earn the exclusive Dashing Along Designer Series Paper for FREE (click here for flyer).
This offer ends on September 30, so don’t wait! Get ready to take advantage of this exciting offer today!
♥ Redeem Your Bonus Day Coupons!
If you earned Bonus Days coupon codes in August, it’s time to redeem them! Bonus Days is the perfect time to check off items on your 2018 holiday catalog wish list, or purchase that big-ticket item you’ve had your eyes on. Hurry! You’ve got until September 30 to redeem your coupon codes!
Supplies for this project: (click product image(s) below to shop on-line)