Today’s card is the same layout as yesterday’s Fun Fold Birthday Cake Card using a different stamp set & different designer paper.
The cake is topped with die-cut flowers embellished with pearls instead of the Candle Embellishments.
Today’s card to make with Stampin Up!’s Petal Promenade designer series paper… most of the prints would be perfect for this card design!
- Run 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 Very Vanilla Cardstock through Big Shot using Subtle Embossing Folder then adhere to Petal Pink cardbase (4-1/4 x 5-1/2 panel).
- Fold 1-3/4 x 7-3/4 Designer Paper on 3-7/8 score line and adhere to 1-7/8 x 4 Petal Pink Cardstock. With fold on left side adhere to bottom center of cardbase.
- Fold 3 x 6 Designer Paper on 3 score line and adhere to 3-1/8 x 3-1/8 Petal Pink Cardstock. With fold on right side adhere to inside of card on bottom center of cardbase.
- Fold 3-1/2 x 5 Designer Paper on 2-1/2 score line and adhere to 2-5/8″ x 3-5/8 Petal Pink Cardstock. With fold on left side adhere to inside of cards centering on cardbase.
- Stamp inside sentiments on Very Vanilla Cardstock and adhere to Petal Pink layering cardstock. “Congratulations” on 1 x 2-3/4 Very Vanilla & 1-1/8 x 2-7/8 Petal Pink; ” Wishing you a day…” on 1-7/8 x 2-7/8 Very Vanilla cardstock & 2 x 3 Petal Pink cardstock. Adhere to inside of cards.
- Cut two groups of flowers from scrap Petal Pink cardstock using die, Big Shot & Magnetic Platform. Adhere to top of cake using Mini Glue Dots and embellish with Basic Pearl Jewels.
- Tie ribbon into bow, adhere to center panel with Mini Glue Dot.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Watch my video below for assembly tips .
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
Thank you for creating with me,
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for details for placing on-line orders and current Host Code.
Terri’s April 2019 Host Code is 4KRRVE9M
Stampin’ Up! Products for this project:(click product image(s) below for direct link to my Stampin’ Up! store)