Stampin’ Up!’s Hold on to Hope stamp set is so beautiful, and it’s perfect for this book pop-up card.
I designed this book pop-up card for my technique groups this month… it’s extra special when I share a fun technique or fancy fold I created myself with my downline and club members.
Below you will find the supply list, measurements, instructions and a video with assembly tips. This book pop-up card is very easy to make and has so many possibilities!
1. Fold 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Smoky Slate cardstock on score line. Stamp hardwood background on inside of card using Smoky Slate ink (both sides).
2. Fold 3-1/2 x 11 Smoky Slate cardstock (scored at 2-1/2, 3, 5-1/2, 8 & 8-1/2) with two mountain folds on each end and a valley fold in the middle.
3. Apply Tear & tape to each end panel. Place one edge along center fold of card, center along top & bottom. Remove backing from Tear & Tape & close card to adhere to inside of card.
4. Rotate card 180 degrees, fold 3-1/2 x 11 cardstock strip in half and remove backing from Tear & Tape. Close card to adhere to inside of card.
5. Stamp sentiment on left side of 3 x 4-1/2 white cardstock (scored at 2-1/4). Apply adhesive to one edge of cardstock (do not apply adhesive to center portion as it may buckle when you close the card). Adhere to one side of book by lining up to fold of book, and centering top, bottom and edge. Apply adhesive to other edge, fold and close book to adhere other side.
5. Stamp two floral images and cut out using framelits & Big Shot. Using 3 mini glue dots (each end & center) apply to corner of book. Repeat for second floral image.
6. Emboss 4 x 5-1/4 whisper white cardstock using Pinewood Planks Texture Embossing folder & Big Shot. Adhere to front of card.
7. Stamp another floral image and ‘God is Love’ image; cut out using framelits & Big Shot. Cut cross & scalloped oval die on silver foil sheet. Adhere ovals together with adhesive and attach to card front with dimensionals. Attach cross using 4 mini glue (one on each end of cross). Attach banner using dimensional on left side and adhesive on right side.
Check out the video below for tips on assembling these projects.
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
Click here to download my FREE tutorial (PDF file with supply list, measurements & step-by-step instructions of this project).
Hope you enjoy creating with me!
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for current Host Code and details for placing on-line orders.
Supplies for this project: (click product image(s) below to shop on-line)