Our weather is having a tough times deciding if it’s spring or still winter… Stampin’ Up!’s Colorful Seasons stamp set is perfect for all seasons… summer, spring, winter or fall!
I used the Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper on this Colorful Seasons card which is perfect for a spring & summer card. I also used the Butterflies thinlets on some of the card designs.
You are going to love the versatility of the Colorful Seasons stamp set and the Seasonal layers thinlits as they work great for cards and projects for every season and many occasions!!!
1. Fold 5-1/2 x 7-1/2 Night of Navy cardstock on score line. Adhere 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White cardstock to inside card.
2. Adhere designer paper to front card panel.
3. Punch end of 2 x 4-1/2 Whisper White cardstock with Scalloped Tag Topper punch. Stamp ‘sentiment’ towards top of tag.
4. Cut Lemon Lime Twist cardstock with desired die image & Big Shot. Attach to tag with mini glue dots, add rhinestone.
5. Insert ribbon into tag topper slot (I fold ribbon in half & insert loop in slot from front, then insert ribbon tails in loop & tighten), trim ribbon as desired and attach tag to card with dimensionals.
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for current Host Code and details for placing on-line orders.
Supplies for this project: (click product image(s) below to shop on-line)