1. Emboss petal burst image on 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White cardstock with folder & Big Shot; tie ribbon around and adhere to front of card with Fast Fuse or SNAIL; be sure to only apply adhesive around sides – not in center of cardfront.
2. Punch front-left side of card with Classic Label punch. Let cardstock rest on punch; line punch along left side of card (bottom edge of card) about 3/8″ from edge, punch. Slide card to fold side of card; line punch about 3/8″ from fold, punch again to create slot.
3. Peel back (with lettering) from Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet, adhere to back of silver foil.
4. Cut detailed butterfly from Silver Foil with dies & Big Shot. Score/fold butterfly in half.
5. Cut two bold butterflies from whisper white cardstock. Score/fold butterflies in half. Set aside.
6. Peel backing of detailed butterfly and adhere to half bold butterfly. Adhere other half to second bold butterfly
7. Insert detailed butterfly in slot created on card front, bold butterfly will be on inside of card.
8. Lay flat on table and apply Tear & Tape Adhesive to butterfly images. Peel backing off adhesive and close card to adhere butterfly to card.
9. Carefully stamp butterfly antenna using a light pressure. Stamp sentiment of your choice.
8. Add rhinestones to front of card.
Hope you enjoy creating with me!
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for current Host Code and details for placing on-line orders.
Supplies for this project: (click product image(s) below to shop on-line)