1. Emboss layering leaves on 4 x 5-1/4 Basic Black cardstock with folder & Bigshot. Adhere to card front with Fast Fuse or SNAIL; be sure to only apply adhesive around sides – not in center of cardfront.
2. Punch front-left side of card with Classic Label punch. Let cardstock rest on punch; line punch along basic black cardstock on bottom edge of card, punch. Slide card to fold side of card; line punch along basic black cardstock, punch again to create slot.
3. On one side of Whisper White Thick cardstock scrap score at 7/8″. Punch two 1-1/4 circles with score line in the middle of the circle.
4. With remaining Whisper White Thick cardstock stamp flowers with Memento ink. Use framelit & Big Shot to cut image. Color flowers with Stampin’ Blends.
5. Place flower image over slot on card front to determine location to score flower so image fits in slot. Score flower image using Simple Scored Scoring Tool.
6. Fold 1-1/4″ circles in half; using Tear & Tape Adhesive adhere half of one circle to back of flower image along score line. Adhere half of other circle to opposite side along score lines.
7. Insert flower image in slot created on card front, circles will be on inside of card. Align image so score line is in the center of the slot, and placed to fit through slot.
8. Lay flat on table and apply Tear & Tape Adhesive to circles. Peel backing off adhesive and close card to adhere flower image/circle to card.
9. Cut Scalloped Circle from Basic Black cardstock scrap using Layering Circle Dies & Bigshot. Stamp sentiment with Memento ink on Whisper White Cardstock scrap, cut circle using Layering Circle Dies & Bigshot. Adhere to Basic Black Scalloped Circle & adhere to card front with dimensionals. Add rhinestones.
Check out the video below for tips on assembling the Petal Palette card.
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
Hope you enjoy creating with me!
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for current Host Code and details for placing on-line orders.
Supplies for this project: (click product image(s) below to shop on-line)