This fun fold card is using the new Inspiring Iris Stamp set. This stamp set has three different flowers in both solid and outline images. It’s perfect for all types of stamping techniques.
1. Run 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White Cardstock through Die Cutting Machine using Subtle 3D Embossing Folder then adhere to 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Seaside Spray Cardstock.
2. Fold 3″ x 5-1/4″ on score line and adhere to cardbase. Adhere 3″ x 4″ Whisper White Cardstock to inside folded card.
3. Run 3″ x 4″ Seaside Spray Cardstock through Die Cutting Machine using Brick &Mortar 3D Embossing Folder then sponge Seaside Spray Ink. Wrap Ribbon around and into knot, then adhere to front of folded card.
3. Using Seaside Spray and Granny Apple Green ink to stamp Iris Flower on 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Whisper White Cardstock then cut with Layering Circles Dies. Adhere to Scalloped Circle cut with Layering Circles Dies from 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Seaside Spray Cardstock.
4. Place one Dimensionals on back left side of circles and two Dimensionals on right edge of card front. Remove backing and attach oval to cardfront.
5. Adhere Rhinestones to flower centers.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Check out my video below for assembly tips .
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
Thank you for creating with me,
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for details for placing on-line orders and current Host Code.
Terri’s June 2019 Host Code is AVF36VJ4
Stampin’ Up! Products for this project:(click product image(s) below for direct link to my Stampin’ Up! store)