The new Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper is features hand-painted impressionistic imagery in rich colors. The designs are beautiful and perfect for card making.
Today’s card is a Fun Fold Card using Blackberry Bliss cardstock which coordinates perfect with all the Perennial Essence designs.
1. Run right side of 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White Cardstock through Die Cutting Machine using Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. Fold 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ Blackberry Bliss on 3-1/2″ scored line then adhere short end to right side of 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White Cardstock. Adhere to Blackberry Bliss card base.
2. Adhere 3″ x 5-1/4″ Designer Paper to Blackberry Bliss Card front.
3. Using Blackberry Bliss Ink stamp sentiment on 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock then cut using label die from Wild Rose Die set & Die Cutting Machine.
4. Cut 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ Blackberry Bliss Cardstock using label die from Wild Rose Die set & Die Cutting Machine. Cut in half and adhere each half to the back of the Whisper White cut label (with stamped sentiment). Adhere to 5/8″ panel on card front. Trim corners if needed.
4. Tie bow with twine and attach to cardfront with Mini Glue Dot.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Check out my video below for assembly tips .
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
Thank you for creating with me,
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for details for placing on-line orders and current Host Code.
Terri’s June 2019 Host Code is AVF36VJ4
Stampin’ Up! Products for this project:(click product image(s) below for direct link to my Stampin’ Up! store)