I’ve been having so much fun coloring in the images from the Home To Roost stamp set using ink pads and a pencil eraser. It’s a fun and easy was to add color to this artistic style stamp set.
The Home to Roost Stamp set is a 2019 Sale-a-bration reward – FREE with a $50 purchase from Stampin’ Up!. There is only a few days left to earn free products during Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Sale-a-bration (ends March 31st).
Today’s fun fold card is similar to a card I designed several years ago. The front image folds out and stands in front of the rest of the card. It’s a fun card to make… you will find it’s a perfect card design for so many stamp images.
- Using Black Stazon Ink stamp rooster on 2-1/2 x 2-1/2 Whisper White cardstock. Color rooster image by tapping pencil eraser into ink pad then color images. Tips: Start with lightest color first. Using Big Shot, Magnetic Platform & Layering Square Die cut around stamped rooster. Using Big Shot, Magnetic Platform & Layering Square Dies cut layering squares from 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 Poppy Parade Cardstock and 3 x 3 Basic Black Cardstock. Adhere square together and set aside.
- Fold 4 x 10-1/2 Whisper White Cardstock in half on 5-1/4 score line then fold 9-1/4 score line scored up (valley fold). From bottom edge of Whisper White card measure 1-3/4 from bottom and cut to 9-1/4 score line. Then tear cardstock from that point towards top center of cardfront.
- Using Black Stazon Ink stamp sentiment in top right corner and stamp wheat images on front panel following teared edge. Color wheat images by tapping pencil eraser into ink pad then color images. Tips: Start with lightest color first. For wheat images I place eraser flat and moved in an upward swishing motion (for both Mango Melody & Granny Apple Green colors).
- Adhere to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Basic Black Cardstock.
- Lining bottom edge of layered Rooster image to bottom edge of card adhere to front folded panel.
- Tear long edge of 2 x 4 Basic Black cardstock then tie ribbon around into knot. Adhere to bottom edge of card front.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Watch my video below for assembly tips .
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
Personal offer from Terri Gaines (March 2019):
♥ Place on order with me and I’ll email you the PDF Tutorial with the supplies, measurements and instructions for these four Fun Fold Lasting Lily Cards
♥ If your order is $100 or more I will mail you a supply packet with all the materials (cardstock & ribbon) to make the four Fun Fold Cards.
Thank you for creating with me,
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for details for placing on-line orders and current Host Code.
Terri’s March 2019 Host Code is CF6N96FK
Stampin’ Up! Products for this project: (click product image(s) below for direct link to my Stampin’ Up! store)