This fun fold card is made using the Lasting Lily Stamp Set, one of my favorite 2019 Sale-a-bration stamp sets.
The Lasting Lily Stamp Set is free from Stampin’ Up! with a $100 purchase during Sale-a-bration.
There is only a few days left to earn free products during Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Sale-a-bration (ends March 31st).
The front image on this fun fold card stands out from the rest of the card. It’s a card layout I designed years ago…I’m thinking of calling it Fun Fold Standout Card…???
♥ Stamp Set: Lasting Lily (149717 – photopolymer), Hardwood Background (133032 – wood, 133035 – clear)
♥ Ink Pad: Highland Heather (147103), Pear Pizzazz (147104)
♥ Cardstock: Highland Heather (146986), Gorgeous Grape (146987), Whisper White (100730)
♥ Ribbon: 3/8” Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon (144213)
♥ Tools / Misc: Stamping sponges (141337), SNAIL (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Clear Block Bundle, save 10% (118491)
- Stamp flower images using Highland Heather Ink and stem/leaf images using Pear Pizzazz ink on 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 Whisper White cardstock. Adhere to 2-5/8 x 3-5/8 Highland Heather cardstock, then to 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 Gorgeous Grape Cardstock. Set aside.
- Fold 5-1/4 x 8 Highland Heather cardstock in half at 4″ score line. Stamp Hardwood background image on front (side with 6-3/4 score line) using Highland Heather ink.
- From bottom edge of card front measure 1-3/4 and cut to 6-3/4 score line. Then tear cardstock from that point towards top center of cardfront. Sponge Highland Heather ink onto tore edges.
- Adhere to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Gorgeous Grape Cardstock.
- Fold 6-3/4 score line up and apply adhesive to back side (un-stamped side) and adhere stamped Lily image lining bottom edge to bottom of card.
- Stamp sentiment using Highland Heather ink in to right corner.
- Tie ribbon into bow and adhere with Mini Glue Dot.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Watch my video below for assembly tips .
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
Personal offer from Terri Gaines (March 2019):
♥ Place on order with me and I’ll email you the PDF Tutorial with the supplies, measurements and instructions for these four Fun Fold Lasting Lily Cards
♥ If your order is $100 or more I will mail you a supply packet with all the materials (cardstock & ribbon) to make the four Fun Fold Cards.
Thank you for creating with me,
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for details for placing on-line orders and current Host Code.
Terri’s March 2019 Host Code is CF6N96FK
Stampin’ Up! Products for this project: (click product image(s) below for direct link to my Stampin’ Up! store)