I just had to made one more fun fold standout card using the Hello Cupcake Stamp Set, a 2019 Sale-a-bration stamp set.
For this card design I wanted the cupcake image to be taller so I used the masking technique to add extra frosting… the best part of a cupcake!
The Hello Cupcake Stamp Set is free from Stampin’ Up! with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration. There is only a few days left to earn free products during Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Sale-a-bration (ends March 31st).
- Stamp Cupcake bottom image using Coastal Cabana Ink on bottom of 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 Whisper White cardstock, then stamp cake image above it using Daffodil Delight ink. Using Flirty Flamingo ink stamp off Cupcake Frosting image on scratch paper then stamp a little ways above stamped images.
- Stamp Cupcake Frosting image on scratch paper (or Post-it note) and trim around bottom of image and top left corner. Place over stamped Cupcake image. Using Flirty Flamingo ink stamp off Cupcake Frosting image on scratch paper then stamp above Cake image & below Frosting image. Remove scratch paper and stamp Sprinkles using Flirty Flamingo ink, stamp bottom of Frosting image first, then re-ink stamp and stamp top portion of Frosting image.
- Cover stamped Frosting image with scratch paper stamped with frosting again, then ink Heart image on stick with Coastal Cabana ink and stamp in top left corner of Frosting image. Remove scratch paper.
- Using Flirty Flamingo ink (stamped on clear block) and Clear Wink of Stella color in the Sprinkles. When done scribble Wink of Stella on scratch paper until it runs clear.
- Using Stamping Sponge & Flirty Flamingo ink sponge color around 2-7/16 x 3-11/16 Flirty Flamingo cardstock. Adhere to 2-5/8 x 3-7/8 Flirty Flamingo cardstock. Then adhere stamped Cupcake image to layered cardstock. Set aside.
- Fold 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock in half at 4-1/4″ score line. Stamp Marbled background image on front (side with 7-1/4 score line) using Flirty Flamingo ink.
- From bottom edge of card front measure 1-3/4 and cut to 7-1/4 score line. Then tear cardstock from that point towards top center of cardfront. Sponge Flirty Flamingo ink onto tore edges.
- Adhere 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White cardstock to inside card base.
- Fold 7-1/4 score line up and apply adhesive to back side (un-stamped side) and adhere stamped Cupcake image lining bottom edge to bottom of card.
- Stamp sentiment using Flirty Flamingo ink in top right corner.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Watch my video below for assembly tips .
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
Personal offer from Terri Gaines (March 2019):
♥ Place on order with me and I’ll email you the PDF Tutorial with the supplies, measurements and instructions for these four Fun Fold Lasting Lily Cards
♥ If your order is $100 or more I will mail you a supply packet with all the materials (cardstock & ribbon) to make the four Fun Fold Cards.
Thank you for creating with me,
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for details for placing on-line orders and current Host Code.
Terri’s March 2019 Host Code is CF6N96FK
Stampin’ Up! Products for this project:(click product image(s) below for direct link to my Stampin’ Up! store)