Today’s project is a greeting card holder made with the Painted Seasons Designer Paper & Stamp Set. The holder holds 4 cards & envelopes and makes a perfect gift.
You only need one 12 x 12 sheet of Designer Series Paper for the holder and to embellish the four coordinating greeting cards.
I designed this holder a few years ago in two sizes; one for greeting cards and one for note cards. Here’s a photo of two note cards holders I made several years ago… still love those designer paper prints!!!
I created a video to help explain the assembly of the holder (see below). Once you make one you are going to want to make more!
The Painted Seasons products are perfect for the holder and cards as there are so many possibility for decorating the holders and cards.
The Painted Season Designer Series Paper is free from Stampin’ Up! with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration.
Painted Seasons Bundle which is a level 2 Sale-a-bration item FREE with a $100 purchase. The bundle contains the Painted Seasons Stamp Set plus the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper. There is only a couple days left to earn free products during Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Sale-a-bration (ends March 31st).
Supplies for Cards & Holder:
- Cut 12 x 12 Designer Paper to 9 x 12
- Score along 9″ side at 2-1/4 (A) & 6-3/4 (B).
- Score along 12″ side at 5-3/4 (C) and 6-1/4 (D).
- Fold (A) & (B) inward (valley folds).
- Open folds (A) & (B) and fold entire line of (C) & (D) to valley folds.
- Bring left point of line (C) to score line (A) to create Diagonal mountain fold.
- Bring left point of line (D) to score line (A) to create Diagonal mountain fold.
- Bring left point of line (C) to score line (B) to create Diagonal mountain fold.
- Bring left point of line (D) to score line (B) to create Diagonal mountain fold.
- For flap cut cardstock to 4-1/2 x 8, score at 4 & 4-1/2. Trim sides of 3-1/4 ends at a slight angle. Apply adhesive and adhere to inside of designer paper.
- Apply adhesive to designer paper from each corner to angled fold to adhere corners down. Repeat for other side.
Optional: Punch holds in back for ribbon
Note: This blog post does not give the instructions for the greeting cards. Supplies & measurements are listed above
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Watch my video below for assembly tips .
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
Personal offer from Terri Gaines (March 2019):
♥ Place on order with me and I’ll email you the PDF Tutorial with the supplies, measurements and instructions for these four Fun Fold Lasting Lily Cards
♥ If your order is $100 or more I will mail you a supply packet with all the materials (cardstock & ribbon) to make the four Fun Fold Cards.
Thank you for creating with me,
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for details for placing on-line orders and current Host Code.
Terri’s March 2019 Host Code is CF6N96FK
Stampin’ Up! Products for this project:(click product image(s) below for direct link to my Stampin’ Up! store)