* 12 sheets: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12″ x 12″
* Acid free
* Lignin free
Coordinating colors: Blushing Bride, Fresh Fig, Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather, Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, Smoky Slate, Tranquil Tide, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
1. Texture 4 x 5-1/4 Very Vanilla Cardstock with Tufted Textured Impressions Embossing Folder & Big Shot. Adhere to Powder Pink Cardstock (4-1/4 x 5-1/2).
2. Adhere Designer Series Paper to folded Very Vanilla cardstock (2-1/4 x 8 scored at 4), adhere to Powder Pink Cardstock (2-1/2 x 4-1/4), then adhere to left side of card front. Tie ribbon into knot on lower section of card.
3. Cut Gold Foil scrap using Layering Circles framelits, Big Shot and Magnetic Platform.
Tip: When cutting circle from Gold Foil you can also cut a smaller circle at the same time. The small circle can be used on a future project.
4 . Attach Gold Foil circle/ring to Scalloped Circle cut from Very Vanilla scrap (3-1/2 x 3-1/2) using Layering Circles framelits, Big Shot and Magnetic Platform. Attach to card front panel with Tear & Tape adhesive.
5. Stamp sentiment using Soft Suede ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock scrap (2-3/4 x 2-3/4), cut using Layering Circles framelits, Big Shot and Magnetic Platform. Attach with dimensionals layered over Gold Foil circle/ring. Embellish with Gold Metallic Pearls.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Hope you enjoy creating with me!
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Bonus Thank You Gift for orders placed July 1st thru July 31st, 2018: Place an order (on-line, email, phone or in-person) with me and receive a sample of all the Stampin’ Up’! exclusive colors of cardstock (one 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 cardstock sample of all colors shown on page 4 of the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog).
Use the cardstock for your paper crafting projects or create your own cardstock sampler ring by punching a hole in the cardstock & adding a ring. You can download the labels (click here) and print on Avery #8167. (Please note the cardstock will be in the order shown on page 4 of the catalog (Lovely Lipstick first – Rich Razzlebery last), not per order of the labels)
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for current Host Code and details for placing on-line orders.
Supplies for this project: (click product image(s) below to shop on-line)