Today’s card is using the new Seize The Day Stamp Set & Wood Textures Designer Series Paper. The card features the outdoor, nature and rustic look. It’s Your Day! sentiment is perfect for many occasions.
The Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack brings the look of the outdoors inside with these natural, rustic patterns. Pick a pack of patterned paper! So many designs, so many colors, so many uses. Fronts and backs are similar grains and colors for ideal use in die cutting.
* The smaller size works beautifully on card fronts
* 48 sheets: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs
* 6” x 6”. (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
* Lignin free
The Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack is part of the Designer Series Paper Special… buy 3 & get 1 FREE!!! (click here for more details on the special)
1. Randomly stamp Designer Series Paper using Early Espresso ink and leaf image. Stamp tree image on 4 x 5-1/4 Early Espresso Cardstock using Early Espresso ink, then texture cardstock using Subtle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and Big Shot. Adhere stamped Designer Series Paper to lower section. Wrap 1/4 Copper Trim around & tie into knot. Adhere to Early Espresso card front.
2. Stamp image using Early Espresso ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock scrap (2-3/4 x 2-3/4), cut using Layering Circles framelits, Big Shot and Magnetic Platform. Adhere to Early Espresso cardstock circle cut using Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot & Magentic Platform. Adhere to Copper Foil circle cut from Copper Foil scrap using Layering Circles framelits, Big Shot and Magnetic Platform. Attach to card front with dimensionals.
Tip: When cutting circle from Copper Foil you can also cut a smaller circle at the same time. The small circle can be used on a future project.
3. Center 3/4 x 3 Designer Series Paper in Banner Triple Punch to punch one end. Stamp sentiment and attach to card front using dimensionals.
4. Adhere 3-3/4 x 5 Very Vanilla cardstock to inside of card.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Hope you enjoy creating with me!
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Bonus Thank You Gift for orders placed July 1st thru July 31st, 2018: Place an order (on-line, email, phone or in-person) with me and receive a sample of all the Stampin’ Up’! exclusive colors of cardstock (one 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 cardstock sample of all colors shown on page 4 of the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog).
Use the cardstock for your paper crafting projects or create your own cardstock sampler ring by punching a hole in the cardstock & adding a ring. You can download the labels (click here) and print on Avery #8167. (Please note the cardstock will be in the order shown on page 4 of the catalog (Lovely Lipstick first – Rich Razzlebery last), not per order of the labels)
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for current Host Code and details for placing on-line orders.
Supplies for this project: (click product image(s) below to shop on-line)