Today’s card is the same design and layout as the card I posted on Thursday… I used different designs from the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper Pack and different cardstock colors.
As you may have noticed in some of my blog post I use the same layout… by changing the colors and/or stamps you can use the same card design for many card giving occasions ♥
There are other beautiful prints in the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper pack that are perfect for this card design.
Note: Below instruction photos and video show Pear Pizzazz where today’s card is using Blushing Bride, and Mossy Meadow where today’s card is using Soft Suede.
Note: Photos show Pear Pizzazz where this card is using Blushing Bride and Mossy Meadow where today’s card is using Soft Suede.
- Run 1″ of the edge of the 4 x 5-1/4 Very Vanilla Cardstock through Big Shot using Subtle Embossing Folder then set aside.
- Punch center of 3-1/4 x 5-1/4 Soft Suede Cardstock using Pretty Label Punch. Run punched image through Big Shot using Subtle Embossing Folder then set aside.
- Adhere 3 x 4 Designer Series Paper to 3-1/4 x 5-1/4 Soft Suede Cardstock. Then adhere to 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 panel of Blushing Bride Cardstock.
- Place Classic Label Punch upside down over panel with Designer Series Paper reaching in as far as punch will go. Line edge of punch to edge of Designer Series Paper and punch.
- Punch one side/panel of 1-7/8 x 6-1/2 score at 3-1/4 using Classic Label Punch. Ink Burlap Background stamp using Blushing Bride Ink, cover with scrap paper and apply pressure to remove ink from stamp, then place non-punched side/panel of 1-7/8 x 6-1/2 score at 3-1/4 Blushing Bride Cardstock on stamp to ink panel.
- Place stamped panel into slot created by Classic Label Punch and place other panel on back of card base. Place Very Vanilla 4 x 5-1/4 cardstock along back of cardbase (centering). Adhere Blushing Bride Cardstock to Very Vanilla Cardstock.
- Adhere Very Vanilla Cardstock to Blushing Bride Cardbase.
- Wrap 24 inches of Gold Thread around three fingers, remove and twist center of loops and attach to Soft Suede Pretty Label Image with Mini Glue Dots. Adhere Pretty Label Image to Blushing Bride Panel with Dimensionals.
- Attach Blushing Bride Classic Label image over Gold Threads with Mini Glue Dots.
- Cut butterflies from gold Foil using Big shot, Magnetic Platform & Butterfly Beauty Thinlit Die. Trim butterfly wing where it connects to next butterfly on the die.
- Adhere Butterfly with Mini Glue Dots then embellish with Basic Pearl Jewels.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Watch my video below for assembly tips .
Note: Video show Pear Pizzazz where this card is using Blushing Bride and Mossy Meadow where this card is using Soft Suede.
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
Thank you for creating with me,
Place $80.00 purchase with Terri Gaines during the month of May & receive a Cardstock Packet. Packet contains 15 card bases (5-1/2” x 8-1/2”) in the following colors: Night of Navy (qty 4), Melon Mambo (qty 4), Balmy Blue (qty 1), Blushing Bride (qty 1), Whisper White (qty 5). Colors coordinate with the Everything is Rosy Product Medley. Card packet will be mailed to your shipping address within 4 days of placing your order with Terri.
♥ Everything Is Rosy Product Medley available for purchase until May 31, 2019—or while supplies last. Item Number: 150059 Price: $80.00 (before shipping & tax). Click here to download Terri’s Everything Rosy Medley flyer
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for details for placing on-line orders and current Host Code.
Terri’s May 2019 Host Code is D4TFB3MD
Stampin’ Up! Products for this project:(click product image(s) below for direct link to my Stampin’ Up! store)