My sister & I just returned home from a trip of a lifetime… the Stampin’ Up!’ 2019 Annual Incentive Trip to the Greek Isles… it was amazing!
Thank you Stampin’ Up! for spoiling us on the trip and a special thanks to my amazing customers and team who helped me earn this trip ♥
I will post photos of our trip in the upcoming days.
Today I’m going to share my 3-D swap for the incentive trip. The trip achievers have the option to swap cards & 3-D projects with each other. We make multiple of the same project, then Stampin’ Up! employees swap the projects and we receive a wonderful variety of projects made by other trip achievers.
For my card swap I used the card I posted on June 4th – click here for link to blog post for supply list, measurements, instructions and a video with assembly tips.
For my 3-D swap I used Stampin’ Up!’s Mini Shipping Box to create a Note Card Holder with two Note Cards & envelopes inside.
The Mini Shipping Boxes have a Stampin’ Up! logo printed on front & back and are perfect for small gifts. There are 8 – 4″ x 3″ x 2-5/8″ boxes in a package.
1. Center printed panels and flatten box by creating fold on each end panel. Score 3/4″ from each folded end/side using Simply Scored scoring Tool.
2. Rotate box and score flap end at 2″ & 2-1/2″.
3. Accordion fold both sides.
4. Fold flap to create bottom of holder. Apply Tear & Tape Adhesive to end panel close to score line and secure under Logo panel of box. Apply Tear & Tape Adhesive to seam (where flap & bottom of logo panel meet). Remove Tear & Tape backing and adhere 1/2″ Black Satin Ribbon over adhesive then wrap around to other side (front) and tie knot.
5. Using Classic Label Punch to cut opening in 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ Basic Black Cardstock scored at 1-7/8″ & 2-5/8″. Line one end of Cardstock (note the ends are identical in size) to edge of Punch and let other side rest in punch.
6. Apply two strips of Tear & Tape Adhesive to end panel (uncut end). Then adhere to back side of folded box/holder with score lines on top (will fold to front of box/holder).
7. Stamp Butterfly image onto scrap Whisper White Cardstock using Memento Ink, then cut out with Butterfly
duet Punch. Score center of Butterfly using Simply Scored Scoring Tool.
8. Cut two Butterflies from Basic Black Scrap Cardstock using Butterfly Duet Punch. Score center of Butterflies using Simply Scored Scoring Tool.
9. Apply Tear & Tape Adhesive on back of stamped Butterfly then place folded Basic Black Butterfly on one half of stamped Butterfly. Place other folded Basic Black Butterfly on other half of stamped Butterfly.
10. Apply Tear & Tape Adhesive on back of folded Basic Black Butterflies. Adhere to center front of box/holder. Note: top of Butterfly Wings will be about 1/8″ down from top of box/holder.
11. To close flap of box/holder pinch butterfly wings together and insert into Classic Label opening.
1. Stamp two sentiment images onto scrap Whisper White Cardstock using Memento Ink, then cut out using Layering Circle Dies & Die Cutting machine.
2. Cut two layering scalloped circle from center of each 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4 Basic Black Cardstock using Layering Circle Dies & Die Cutting machine.
3. Adhere Designer Paper over 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4 Basic Black Cardstock, then adhere to Note Card front. Adhere sentiment circle to scalloped circle then adhere to Note card with Dimensionals.
4. Tie 1/2″ Black Satin Ribbon into knot then adhere below sentiment with Mini Glue Dot.
Note: When inserting Note Cards into holder place together and insert at same time to avoid cards catching on each others ribbon and sentiments raised with Dimensionals.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Check out my video below for assembly tips .
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
Thank you for creating with me,
♥ Place a $50 Stampin’ Up! order with me and receive a Create with Terri Card Kit Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Card Kit Packets.
♥ Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days are back… for every $50 you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed August 1–31.
♥ LIMITED-TIME PROMOTION: EXTRA, EXTRA! If you’ve been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, now’s the perfect time to join! From July 1 until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (pay $99 and choose $155 worth of products in starter kit). THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. Click here to JOIN the FUN and become a demonstrator today!
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for details for placing on-line orders and current Host Code.
Terri’s July 2019 Host Code is MVNMYRWM
Stampin’ Up! Products for this project:(click product image(s) below for direct link to my Stampin’ Up! store)