Stampin’ Up! offers many suites in the New 2019-2020 Annual Catalog which are a coordinating selection of products with one simple purchase. Suites include the 10% savings on a bundle and one of each item featured in the suite…add ink, cardstock and adhesive to complete your project.
I love all the products in the Pressed Petals Suite, especially the Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper. It’s a lightweight paper with photographic images of real pressed petals on one side and vintage designs on the other. One design has distinct designs to cut out and use on card fronts.
The Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper contains 24 (12″ x 12″) sheets of specialty patterned paper: 4 each of 6 double-sided designs
Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Rococo Rose, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Today’s card is featuring many of the products in the Pressed Petals Suite
A fun product in this suite is the Pressed Petals Washi Tape which is approximately 100 flower petals on a spool. Enough for 20 flowers/cards
1. Run 4″ x 5-1/4″ Rococo Rose Cardstock through Die Cutting Machine using Scripty 3D Embossing Folder then adhere 2″ x 4″ Designer Paper to bottom. Wrap ribbon around and tie into knot, the adhere to Merry Merlot Cardfront.
2. Cut 2-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ Copper Foil using Pressed Label Dies and Die Cutting Machine. Adhere to card front.
3. Using Merry Merlot ink stamp sentiment on Very Vanilla scrap cardstock & cut with Classic Label Punch. Attach to card front with Mini Glue Dots.
4. Cut scrap Very Vanilla Cardstock with 1″ Circle Punch. Peel one petal off roll of Pressed Petals Washi Tape and attach to 1″ Circle, continue until five petals are attached. Tap the back of exposed petals with Embossing Buddy. Attach to card front. Peel backing off Perennial Essence Flower Center & attach to flower center.
5. Using Merry Merlot ink stamp inside sentiment on Very Vanilla 3-3/4 x 5 cardstock, then adhere to inside of card.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Check out my video below for assembly tips .
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
Thank you for creating with me,
♥ Place a $50 Stampin’ Up! order with me and receive a Create with Terri Card Kit Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Card Kit Packets.
♥ Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days are back… for every $50 you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed August 1–31.
♥ LIMITED-TIME PROMOTION: EXTRA, EXTRA! If you’ve been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, now’s the perfect time to join! From July 1 until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (pay $99 and choose $155 worth of products in starter kit). THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. Click here to JOIN the FUN and become a demonstrator today!
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for details for placing on-line orders and current Host Code.
Terri’s July 2019 Host Code is MVNMYRWM
Stampin’ Up! Products for this project:(click product image(s) below for direct link to my Stampin’ Up! store)