The cute snowmen on these cards are made with the Let It Snow Embellishment Kit from the 2019 Stampin’ up! Holiday Catalog. I also used the Softly Falling Embossing Folder which is a retired Stampin’ Up! product.
I was so excited to share with you the Softly Falling Embossing Folder was added to Stampin’ Up!’s Clearance Rack with other amazing products!
Please note supplies are limited, and with discounts up to 60%, products will go quickly. Shop now and stock up… (click here) for link to Clearance Rack.
The retired Softly Falling Embossing Folder was one of my go-to folders when designing a card that needed just a little bit of texture added. It’s worked perfect for the background for this snowman card. A GREAT substitute folder would be the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder... it’s my new go-to folder when designing cards!
The Let It Snow Embellishment Kit includes:
* 60 stitched felt accents;
* 96 enamel shapes;
* 36 felt snowballs;
* 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Washi Tape, 2 yards (1.8 m);
* Designer box
Let It Snow Embellishment Colors: Basic Black, Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, iridescent, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Soft Suede, white
You can stamp a snowman, then dress it up with the accents in the Let It Snow Embellishment Kit. Or use the pieces to make your own snowy creations.
The embellishments come in a cute box which is perfect for greeting cards & envelopes.
Stamp the “To: From: ” image on the color card stock behind the snowman to make cute gift tags.
1. Stamp ‘Let It Snow’ using Smokey Slate ink in top right corner of 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White card stock, then run through Die Cutting Machine using Softly Falling Embossing Folder. Adhere to card front.
2. Cut hole in center of one end of the 1-1/2″ x 3-3/8″ Whisper White Card stock and in end of 1-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ card stock for bottom layer of tag using Detailed Trio Punch. Line up holes and loop ribbon through holes. Off set layers slightly and adhere together.
3. Using Let It Snow Embellishment Kit adhere eyes, nose, scarf (using Mini Glue Dots) and buttons for snowman. Attach to card front with Dimensionals.
4. Stamp inside images/sentiments on 3-3/4″ x 5″ Whisper White Cardstock then adhere to inside of card.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project. Note: Updated 9-17-2019 (change ribbon length from 11″ to 6-1/2″).
Check out my video below for assembly tips.
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
Thank you for creating with me,
♥ Place a $50 Stampin’ Up! order with me and receive a Create with Terri Card Kit Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Card Kit Packets.
♥ Buy 3, Get 1 Free on Select Designer Series Paper. By popular demand, Stampin’ Up! is bringing back the Designer Series Paper Sale! During September 4–30, you can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper, and get one FREE! Click here for the informational flyer with list of Designer Series Papers qualifying for this promotion.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for details for placing on-line orders and current Host Code.
Terri’s September 2019 Host Code is MQCMPRDY
Stampin’ Up! Products for this project:(click product image(s) below for direct link to my Stampin’ Up! store)
Throw Back Thursday Retired Product:
Suggested Current Product Substitute for Retired Product: