I’m excited to share a fun way to use the new Perennial Flower Punch with a twist.
You need two punched images for each flower; on the top flower I cut almost half way into each of the petals (along the center of the flower) then place it on top of bottom flower with cut petals going underneath bottom petals then twist… one side of each petal will be underneath the next petal.
I also added a twist to the Floral Essence Stamp Set and created a new sentiment stamp. On sentiment stamp “Wishing you a blissful future” I cut off the ‘blissful future’ and on the sentiment stamp “All days are beautiful that begin with you” I cut out the ‘beautiful’ and ‘day’ to create “Wishing you a beautiful day” sentiment stamp.
The great thing about cutting the stamps is you can always piece them back together for the original stamp image.
I used my cutter to cut strips from one of the 12″ x 12″ Designer Paper in the Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper Pack then cut into 4″ sections for the card.
This is my card design for next month’s incentive trip swap ♥
1. Run 4″ x 5-1/4″ So Saffron Cardstock through Die Cutting Machine using Subtle Embossing Folder. Adhere 4″ strip of Designer Paper to left side then adhere to Soft Suede card front.
2. Cut 3″ x 4-1/4″ Soft Suede Cardstock using Stitched Nested Labels dies and Die Cutting Machine then adhere to card front.
3. Stamp sentiment on 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White Cardstock using Soft Suede Ink then cut using Stitched Nested Labels dies and Die Cutting. Attach to Soft Suede Stitched Nested Label image on card front with Dimensionals.
4. Stamp two leaf images on one end of 2″ x 8″ Whisper White Cardstock using Mint Macaron Ink. Cut using Leaf Punch then attach to card front with Mini Glue Dots.
5. Stamp two flower images on other end of 2″ x 8″ Whisper White Cardstock using Soft Suede Ink.
Tip: Be sure two petals are stamped along edge of cardstock to aide in cutting with Perennial Flower Punch.
6. Color petals with Light Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends and highlight image lines with Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends then cut with Perennial Flower Punch.
7. Using Bone Folder carefully curl each flower petal. Using Paper Snips cut almost half way into each of the petals (along the center of the flower) one one flower image then place it on top of the other flower with cut petals going underneath bottom petals then twist… one side of each petal will be underneath the next petal. Insert Mini Glue Dot between flower images. Attach to card front with Dimensionals. Remove paper backing off Perennial Essence Floral Center then adhere to center of flower.
8. Stamp inside sentiment on 3-3/4″ x 5″ Whisper White Cardstock and adhere to inside of Soft Suede cardbase.
Click here to download printable project sheet with instructions & dimensions for this project.
Check out my video below for assembly tips .
Note: My videos are unedited and may contain bloopers (misspoken words or technical errors).
Thank you for creating with me,
♥ Place an order with me and receive a Create with Terri Project Packet as a Thank You gift! The larger your order the more packets you will receive!!! Click here to learn more about my Create with Terri Project Packets.
♥ Use my current Host Code when placing an on-line order (under $150) and receive an extra Thank You Gift (Stampin’ Up! Embellishments) from me. Click here for details for placing on-line orders and current Host Code.
Terri’s June 2019 Host Code is AVF36VJ4
Stampin’ Up! Products for this project:(click product image(s) below for direct link to my Stampin’ Up! store)